- The promoter is Intech Credit Union ABN: 70 087 650 191. AFSL & Australian Credit Licence 236779.
- The address is Ground Floor 599 Pacific Highway St Leonards NSW 2065 and phone number is 1300 363 007.
- Entry is open to employees and contractors of Interactive.
- Employees of Intech Credit Union and immediate family members of employees are ineligible to
- enter the promotion.
- Entrants must hold, or create, an account with the promoter to receive any prize.
Conditions of entry
- The promotion period starts Monday 30 November 2015 at 9.00am AEDST and ends Wednesday 2 December 2015 at 2.00pm AEDST.
- The answer to the competition can be found in the event invitation and on the Intranet blog.
- All entries must be received by the promoter during the promotion period. Online or email entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the promoter. The promoter accepts no responsibility for late entries.
- Entry to the competition is limited to a maximum of one entry per individual.
Prizes and winning
- The prize draw will take place at 2.00pm Friday 11 December 2015 at Intech Credit Union, 599 Pacific Highway St Leonards NSW 2064.
- The first five (5) names drawn at random will each receive $1,000 deposited into their Intech Credit Union account. The account must be set-up to allow access to the prize.
- Total prize pool value is $5000 AUD.
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw using the contact details provided on their entry. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure the information provided on their entry (their contact details) is correct.
- Intech Credit Union representatives may visit the winners and take photographs for promotional purposes (Facebook, news articles and advertisements).
- Prize Restrictions: Prizes are not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- In its absolute discretion, the promotor may edit, modify or remove any part of an entrant’s entry.
- Personal information from all eligible entrants will only be collected to conduct the competition. In the event the information requested is not provided, the entrant may be ineligible to participate in the competition or claim their prize and their entry may be discarded. The promoter will comply with the Privacy Act in relation to the collection and handling of personal information.
Products issued by Intech Credit Union Ltd ABN: 70 087 650 191. AFSL & Australian Credit Licence 236779. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and lending criteria apply. NSW permit number LTPS/15/09575.